FARMINGTON, Maine – UMaine-Farmington (3-2) toppled Saint Joseph's College (1-3), 102-55, in a non-conference men's basketball contest on Tuesday evening.
With 15:34 remaining in the first half, SJC junior guard Jack Casale (Portland, Maine/Cheverus) hit a three-pointer to surpass 1,000 career points. Casale, who entered the game with 999 career points, is the 42nd member of the Monks' 1,000-Point Club.
IN THE BOX
- Terion Moss led all scorers with 35 points on 15-19 from the floor with two three-pointers with one rebound, four-assist, three steals.
- Issac Witham added 14 points with three rebounds, two assists, and one steal while Amir Moss added 13 points with eight rebounds, five assists, and two steals.
- Riley Robinson finished with 11 points with 10 rebounds, five assists, and one steal with Kyle Donlin and Drew Storey adding 14 points off the bench.
- Casale led the Monks with 17 points on 6-12 shooting with 10 rebounds with two assists.
- Nicholas Curtis added eight points and David Keohan finished with seven points.
The Monks will host University of Southern Maine on Sunday at 7:30 PM. The Beavers will host UMaine-Machias on Wednesday, December 4th at 7:30 PM.
COURTESY OF UMF SPORTS INFORMATION