HANOVER, N.H. – Saint Joseph's College competed in the Dartmouth Relays on Friday afternoon. A pair of men's team records fell in the event, which featured teams from NCAA DI, DII and DIII.
THE RUNDOWN – MEN:
- Freshman Simon Vinci (Peabody, Mass.) broke the team's Weight Throw record with a 13.20m effort, good for ninth overall, and placed seventh in the Shot Put (13.99m)
- Sophomore Troy Hendricks (Hiram, Maine) broke the Monks' 3000-Meter record with a 9:19.71 time and placed 27th overall
- Freshman Ricky Reyes (Worcester, Mass.) finished eighth in the 800-Meter (2:00.75)
- Lance Santeusanio III (North Berwick, Maine), Brandon Whitlock (Westbrook, Maine), Reyes, and Michael Mason (East Bridgewater, Mass.) finished eighth in the 4x400-Meter relay (3:44.39)
- Hendricks, Devin Abbott (Berwick, Maine), Jacob Huberdeau (Atkinson, N.H.), and Connor Rice (Old Orchard Beach, Maine) posted a seventh-place finish in the 4x800-Meter relay (9:24.12)
THE RUNDOWN – WOMEN:
- Samantha VanDeMoere, Emily Colson, Kelsey Kennedy (Cape Elizabeth, Maine), and Marissa Hoffman placed 12th in the 4x400-Meter relay (4:41.59)
- Sophomore Dorothy LeMoine finished 15th in the Shot Put (9.87m) and 16th in the Weight Throw (10.01m)
Saint Joseph's will compete at Bates College next Saturday.