STANDISH, Maine - Saint Joseph's College (3-11) defeated UMaine-Fort Kent (3-6), 3-1 (21-25, 25-17, 25-18, 25-16) in a non-conference women's volleyball match at the Harold Alfond Center on Sunday afternoon.
Facing a 1-0 set deficit after dropping the opener, 25-21, the Monks proceeded to rattle off three-straight wins to pick up their third-consecutive victory. St. Joe's posted season-high marks in attack percentage (.236), assists (50), and block solos (8) and tied the team's 2019 high with 53 kills.
LEADERS - SAINT JOSEPH'S:
- Sophomore Olivia Kent (Ellington, Conn.) notched 13 kills on 36 attempts with two aces and four digs
- Junior Erin Olson (Stoughton, Mass.) registered a .458 attack percentage with 12 kills and just one error in 24 attempts along with three block solos
- Senior Kelsey Bickford (Somersworth, N.H.) added 11 kills, five aces, and four digs
- Freshman setter Hanna Holden (Stoughton, Mass.) delivered a season-high 45 assists with 10 digs, two aces, and a pair of kills
- Sophomore Nicole Baron (Derry, N.H.) chipped in with eight kills and four digs
- Sophomore Sarah Quinn (Dover, N.H.) contributed seven kills and six digs
- Junior libero Madison Provencher (Rochester, N.H.) recorded 16 digs
LEADERS - UMAINE-FORT KENT:
- Rachel Nance posted a .435 attack rate with 14 kills on 23 attempts and also added four block solos
- Luse Lumas added seven kills and 16 digs
- Heather Harness contributed seven kills, three aces, and 11 digs
- Beatriz Garrido dealt 30 assists with seven digs
Saint Joseph's will host Plymouth State University on Tuesday at 6:00 PM.